About vanilla:

Hello =)

Being here is not really your fault but once you came, feel invited to drink a vanilla-scented tea with me, my blog and an apple. If you happen to like it, feel invited to come again!



And stay positive!



30.03.10 г.

My dream!!!

So, when talking about dreams, ideas, fantasies and intentions, here I can simply give my definition of what "a dream" definition is for me:
Vanilla dream= an idea beautiful enough that you allow yourself to think of only when being happy and optimistic; something you know is possible and yet far away from you and your life; something not lacking sense but not having obvious hopes to be fulfilled.
I don't dream too often; i have ideas and thoughts..sometimes I imagine, I fantasize, I try (not) to make plans.
In the last days, I was asked what my dremas were...it took me at least half an hour keeping my fngers still over the keyboard and wondering what the hell I think of when I lay my head on the pillow. Half an hour...isn't too much to answer a question that I am supposed to answer spontaneously.
What do I want from life?! Family, kids, career, travel worldwide, money, health, social recognition?! These are not dreams; these are ideas and plans, not dreams.
Thinking of falling in love, being so passionally loved, finding a treasure chest in the background or being famous, a rock star, a movie star, an artist...these are unreal ideas, these I call "fantasies".
And after all, I concluded that dreams must be simple and easy to achieve. To be possible. When dreaming you must see the path to the peak, even blurred and unclear.
Here I share one dream of mine that is the latest in the modest list of my vanilla dreams:
passing this bridge
http://www.offrench.net/photos/pictures/paris/photos/passerelle_debilly_2012-2.jpg