About vanilla:

Hello =)

Being here is not really your fault but once you came, feel invited to drink a vanilla-scented tea with me, my blog and an apple. If you happen to like it, feel invited to come again!



And stay positive!



18.08.11 г.

I feel lost, feel like dust in the wind.
He is there, in the bathroom. I don’t want to join him, don’t want to hear him laugh, to share with him the little " treasures" that I found today...he won't understand, don’t want to be proud of being his girlfriend... neither to be "approved" by his friends...
I want to run, to feel energized, to absorb the sun in my skin, to be alive, active, fresh, green, lemon, smell of sea...to be clear, to be a neat t shirt in the wardrobe......don’t want to feel tired and quiet, and troubled as I do now. With him. How, why, who. Dont ask....

Are man and women so different. Do they both refuse to admit they do NOT want to speak the other gender's language, to think in their frequencies? Do all man and women have troubles. If a bad feeling, an unpleasant company, a lifestyle I dislike is being imposed to me somehow, what to do?
Do I pretend I love him? Or i am afraid of being alone, of being so imperfect and so much "beyond" him that I feel underestimated? How can I define i love and being love, why isn’t there a test to fill in and get clear answers?
Tell me , what is true love and what is believing in the HOPE of true love. Living loved or living in hopes? Where is the difference, where is it...

True love = Acceptance.
Plain & simple.
You accept this person for who they are or you don't and you move on.